Parts Of Speech Classification
Part of Speech Classification is concerned with finding the most likely part of speech of each word depending on the surrounding context.
- User interface design has been a topic of considerable research, including on its aesthetics. Standards have been developed as far back as the 1980s for defining the usability of software products.
- Bondi Beach is a popular beach and the name of the surrounding suburb in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Bondi Beach is located 7 km (4 mi) east of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of Waverley Council.
- Natural language processing is a field of computer science, artificial intelligence, and computational linguistics concerned with the interactions between computers and human (natural) languages.
Many words in English can be classified with different parts of speech depending on context.
- I like to ski. (verb)
- But I lost a ski somewhere up the mountain. (noun)
- And don't get me started on those ski poles! (adjective)
- She skis so fast! (verb)
- Pass me my skis, please. (noun)